Wednesday 13 March 2013

Sation Weed out the Wimps - swatches and review

For this Green Wednesday I'm going to show you my very first Sation polish! I had never heard of Sation until I saw it at Transdesign and last time I ordered from them I decided to give Sation a chance ;) And looking back now I don't regret that at all! Take a look at this beauty! <3


GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT WEED OUT THE WIMPS:

Type of polish: Cream.

Colour: A dusky sage green.

Collection: Sation Little Horse on the Prairie Collection Summer 2012.

Opacity: Very good! This is two coats. If you do one thick coat I think you can get away with one.

Formula: Good! A nice formula which is fairly easy to work with but perhaps a tiny bit thick.

Brush: Good - once you get to know it ;) I had some difficulties at first but I quickly got the hang of it. You can't take to little polish on the brush because then I doesn't let the polish go and you can't take to much because then the brush poors polish on the nail. You have to get it just right but it only takes a few nails to get the hang of it ;) Otherwise the brush is nice and wide.

Shine: Shiny on its own but I have one coat of Seche Vite in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: Accurate. Pehaps a tiny tiny bit darker IRL.

Grade: 5++/5 :D

I looooove the colour of this polish!! The dusky sage green is so beautiful and I have to say it suits me too :) I don't mind that the formula and the brush are not perfect. To me it's a straight forward 5/5! :D I wouldn't mind trying more Sation polishes after this! ;)

How do you like this polish?
Do you own any Sation polishes?

15 comments:

  1. Det var en himla fin grön. Äger inget Station, men jag är lite nyfiken på att prova dem.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Den är sååå fin!
      Om du har tålamod med borsten verkar Sation riktigt fina! ;)

      Delete
  2. Åh wow, sicken snygg grön, sådär militärgrön, den saknar jag i min lacksamling!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visst är den? :D Och även om den är militärgrön ;) så kommer jag att kalla den för salviagrön för det låter mycket vackrare ;)

      Delete
  3. Fin färg, jag har beställt ett Sation Loudest color som jag ser fram emot att få visa på bloggen.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, Loudest Colour ser jättefin ut! Blir kul att se den!

      Delete
  4. Perfekt för hösten! :D Sätt ett Kitty märke på den B-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tycker det är lite vårigt me! :P Nä, inget Kitty! Det har du redan provat :P
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hi sweetie, this shade is beautiful on you, I also met Sation first on Transdesign (hmmm makes me start thinking what else you got ;-)???). I also tried Sation from Transdesign first and I loved the quality of the polish and the color. But could not handle the brush. It has since found a new loving home :-)!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pet! Thanks! Did you have problems with the brush too?!? Don't get me wrong but puh... ;) I thought it was something wrong with me ;)
      Which one did you try? I only bought this one from Sation but in that order there was China Glaze, Misa, Seche and other lovlies ;) xxx

      Delete
  6. Otroligt vacker färg. Själv är jag besatt av vår- och sommarfärger nu men till hösten skulle den här sitta perfekt.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Den är supervacker! Har fått många komplimanger :)
      Jag tycker den är lite vårig ;) Som outslagna knoppar på ett träd :)

      Delete
  7. Well, yesterday I posted something similar, from Kiko... So, I like Sation Weed out the Wimps very much! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I saw that! And since I liked this one I really liked yours too! :D

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!