Tuesday 12 March 2013

Blogger of the Month!

I'm so pleased to let you know that I've been chosen as the Blogger of the Month for February 2013 by Debbie at the U.K blog the Crumpet!! :D 
I'm so happy and I feel very honored!


Debbie's motivation was: "Firstly, I was fascinated by Jezzica's nail shape; I loved the photography; I loved how she rates all her swatches - very informative; overall standard was high." 

This was my winning entries: 

My price is to do a guest post at the Crumpet which will be great fun! :D
I'll keep you posted on what guest post I'll do ;)
  
If you want to read the full post at the Crumpet click here!

13 comments:

  1. Vad roligt, grattis! Du bloggar jättebra så det är du värd!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grattis!! Wow, såå kul! Du är absolut värd det!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grattis, vad roligt! Säger precis som Elin, det är du värd!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congratulations. She has many followers so that means you'll have quite a large audience, which is great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi doll, consider me applauding furiously, you so very much deserve it!!!! I am totally happy for you <3 <3 <3!!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you all so much!!
    Your kind words make my heart sing! :D
    My blog wouldn't be anything without you my readers!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hihi va kul!!! Fast det va liksom inte oväntat!!! :) puss å kram lilla Lady

    ReplyDelete
  8. congratulations! I'm happy for you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Congratulations! You, your manicures and your blog really deserve it! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!