Thursday 7 March 2013

Anny Blue Bikini Girl - swatches and review

Today I want to show you a wonderful turquoise polish with a gorgeous finish!
I got this polish in a swop with the lovely Natalia at Polished Polyglot and I'm so happy because Anny isn't available here in Sweden. Natalia lives in Switzerland.

When I showed you my Swiss polish haul many of you were curious on this Anny polish. This post is for you! Enjoy! And grazie mille Nati!!


GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT BLUE BIKINI GIRL:

Type of polish: Shimmer.

Colour: A bright blue-ish turquoise base absolutely packed with turquoise shimmer.

Opacity: Very good! This is two coats.

Formula: Good! Nice formula. Just apply it with a light hand and with as few strokes as possible to avoid streaky nails.

Brush: Good! Perfect length and thickness! Perhaps a tiny bit soft.

Shine: Shiny on its own so I have no top coat in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: Quite accurate. Turquoise is always hard to capture but this is fairly right. This colour reminds me of pool water! :D IRL it's even more glowing and electric!

Grade: 5/5 :D

This polish has so much shimmer in it that glows! :D The finish is gorgeous and the bright colour is to die for! I really like this polish! I think it will look even more stunning in the summer!

Do you like the finish and colour of this Anny polish?
Do you have other Annys in your stashes?

12 comments:

  1. this is really not my kind of shade...but I still think it works great for your skin tone ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Replies
    1. Ja, visst är den fin!! Det är sån glans och inner glow!!

      Delete
  3. Ciao Jezzica! I'm glad you liked it, in my opinion it suits you perfectly!
    bacioni, xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Nati! Grazie! I'm so glad you sent it to me!! :D
      Baci!
      xx

      Delete
  4. Hi doll, Nati had the perfect eye - this polish is like made for you!!! Nati seems to live in Swiss polish heaven, I live in another part of Switzerland and never came across Anny, but maybe then I was not determined enough on my hunt ;-)!!! Lately I cannot get enough of turqoise so I've been drooling over this - have a lovely weekend xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pet! Yes, she picked the most perfect colour for me! Bless her!!
      I can't believe that there is such a difference in the same country?! Hope you find this Anny or any other Anny!! Take care darling!
      xxx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!