Friday 29 March 2013

Orly Miss Conduct - swatches and review

Even though it's Good Friday today it's also Holo Friday! Yay! :D
So today I want to show you a polish that was released as part of a X-mas collection, but as I feel is a all-year-around-polish :) This is the gorgeous Miss Conduct from Orly's Naughty or Nice Collection! A stunning magenta with lots of holo glitter! :D


GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT MISS CONDUCT:

Type of polish: Holographic glitter.

Colour: A berry magenta packed with holographic glitter.

Collection: Orly Naughty or Nice Collection Holiday 2012.

Opacity: Very good! This is two coats.

Formula: Excellent! A perfect formula which is super easy to apply!

Brush: Excellent! No complaints at all! And the grip cap is so comfortable to grip whilst painting!

Shine: Very shiny on its own but I have one coat of Seche Vite in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: Quite accurate! Perhaps a bit less purple looking IRL. And much more sparkling and glittering IRL!! It really is a beautiful polish this one!

Grade: 5/5 :D

This polish is absolutely gorgeous! The base colour is beautiful and the holo glitter is really intense and it really shows off in the sun! I don't care it's from a X-mas collection! I'll wear this all year around! The formula and the brush is awesome AND it's a big 3-free polish! A well deserved 5/5! :D 

Do you like Miss Conduct?
Do you think it's a X-mas polish only...?

14 comments:

  1. Jag älskar Miss Conduct. Den är så fin. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jag äääälskar också Miss Conduct och är såå glad att jag också har den! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Så himla fint! Varför har jag inte testat min egen flaska som stått här i tre månader? Fy på mig!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Amazing color! I have to put it on my wishlist!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh, this is gorgeous. I picked it up off the sale rack at Sally's on a whim a month ago, I'll have to wear it soon!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how sparkly this is! I'd wear it year round too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi sweetie, Miss Conduct is beautiful and perfect on you :-)!!! And no, I don't think it is Christmas only but a gorgeous year around shade!!! I hope you have some nice plans for Easter - have a wonderful day - Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  8. How could something gorgeous like this be "only" a Christmas nail polish? I'd wear it all the year! Beautiful sparkles! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is one of my all time favorite Orly's!!! Actually one of my all time favs. period!!!Lol

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ett av mina favoritlack! Så fint :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. A gem worth investing in! =D xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!