Saturday 2 March 2013

Katie Nails Tutorial

When I did my Katie Nails about a month ago some of you wanted a tutorial.
Here it is! Enjoy and do a lot of Katie nails! :)

Start with a yellow base.
Add the face by using the polish brush.
Add the ears using a dotting tool.
Add the fringe using a thin brush.
Do the eyeballs using a large dotting tool.
Add the pupillaries and the ear holes using dotting tools.
Add the nose with a small dotting tool.
Add the mouth with a thin brush and finish off with a top coat. Done!
 I've used the following polishes: (from left to right)
Ciaté Big Yellow Taxi
H&M Nerd
China Glaze Life Preserver
Barry M Matte White
Illamasqua Boosh
Rimmel Portobello Pink
Orly Prince Charming 
 
GOOD LUCK DOING YOUR OWN KATIE NAILS!

7 comments:

  1. Tack för en utomordentlig tutorial! Så himla söta!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Excellent tutorial Love :-)!! I think even I could manage at least one hand of Katie's now - take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. How cute is this, cara Jezzica!!! cutesy-cute! I think I could do it myself, also. Whenever you put up a tutorial all seems so simple, but well I can tell you I totally fail my striping tape triangle pattern... pff, just taking off the tape ruined the whole thing.. but this one does not involve striping tape, so I guess I'll give it a try!
    bacioni cara!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!