Friday 22 August 2014

Colors by llarowe Gemini Rising - swatches and review

It's Holothon and Holo Friday today and the end of my first working week after four weeks of well deserved holiday.

I'm actually lost for words on this holo polish… It's so stunning and has such great qualities! Of course impossible to capture because of all the glow and holo madness going on here… But in first pic you can see its crazy vivid and bright green color. The last two pics is a hint of its strong holo effect. My pics don't do it justice. This is a must have in both green lovers' and holo lovers' collections! And if you are a green holo lover like me - you'll be in heaven wearing this ;)

This is two coats and it has one of the most perfect formulas I've ever seen on a holo polish!


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Holographic.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Excellent formula! No complaints at all! It practically applied itself.

Brush: Quite wide straight cut brush.

Top Coat: Yes. 

Grade: 5++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++/5

This is the first Colors by llarowe that I've tried and if she has this amazing formula on all her polishes I want more! For this one I've got only one advice - get it before it's too late! ;)

How do you like Gemini Rising?

This is what the other Holothon ladies are showing today:

17 comments:

  1. Helt galet fin! Den åker högst upp på önskelistan med detsamma. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Såååå härligt hololack och grönt är ju sååå skönt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. It really is stunning! Wow it's gorgeous :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. HolO CannolO XD The green base is vivid quite a neon does!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I wish I could put my hands on CbL nail polishes, they're absolutely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh my, this is not definitely my shade of green but I cannot get my eyes off your nails. This is a stunner, as any other CbLs BTW :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. grren isn't my favourite colour, but this polish is stunning! <3

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's maybe the brightest green holo I've ever seen!!! I'm in love!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!