Monday 3 March 2014

Rimmel Barmy Blue - swatches and review

Today it's Blue Monday and this is a stunning dark blue polish! Seeing it in the bottle I didn't think that I'd like it so much as I did! I will definitely wear it again and again!


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream/Crelly.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Easy to control. Self leveling. First coat a bit streaky, second perfect! 

Brush: Wide and rounded.

Top Coat: Yes. 

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. First picture most accurate.

Grade: 5+++/5

I love that this polish is so dark but also so blue! It never looks black, just gorgeously blue! It really is a barmy blue :) but I love it loads!

How do you like Barmy Blue?

11 comments:

  1. What a great blue! I love how glossy it is :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glansigt och fint! Passar utmärkt på en blå måndag! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, vilken färgmättnad! Galet snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This could be one of my top ten shades of blue! Gorgeous! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ser jättefint ut ju! Kul när man blir positivt överraskad av lack också! :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi doll, hmmmm how do I like Barmy Blue???? IT IS JUST GORGEOUS! And I find it quite rare to come across a simple cream that doesn't have a tinge in any direction of the color spectrum nor a shine, glimmer, shift - viele Küsschen and cuddles to Smilla xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi doll, hmmmm how do I like Barmy Blue???? IT IS JUST GORGEOUS! And I find it quite rare to come across a simple cream that doesn't have a tinge in any direction of the color spectrum nor a shine, glimmer, shift - viele K\'fcsschen and cuddles to Smilla xxx}

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!