Sunday 16 March 2014

Funky French Heart Manicure

I'm still on holiday but I really wanted to join today's Nail Art Sunday since the theme is "French Manicure". So this is of course a scheduled post ;)

I wanted to do a French manicure with a twist and this is what I ended up doing - a French heart manicure! It's supposed to look like the hearts are jumping up from the red waves but I don't know if I managed to capture that… Anyhow, the hearts turned out pretty well I think :) I did them with a dotting tool.

The base is Ciaté's Amazing Grazie and the red is By K's The Sky Is The Limit. The nail art is freehand work done with a thin brush and a dotting tool.


How do you like this manicure?
Cute or just creepy…? ;)

10 comments:

  1. I like it! Nice with the red on the nude colour and a funny way to make a french manicure. I like doing hearts with a dotting tool myself, it's not that difficult. That suits me who has like five thumbs on each hand! =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Its so creepy but cute at the same time. Its nice!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ser grymt ut och gillade att det är annorlunda :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lite farlig och romantisk på samma gång, kul:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åh, så fint, sött och annorlunda!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Det här var ju jättefint!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hej! superfin manikyr! kolla gärna in min nagelblogg, den är absolut inte i klass med din, men det skulle vara superkul om du kikade in! mittnagelfix.blogg.se :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I love this - cute with a nice bit of edge to it!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!