Friday 18 July 2014

Holothon: KBShimmer Goldie Rocks - swatches and review

It seems like I've shown you only gold and yellow holos for this season's Holothon... but this will be the last one - I think ;)

This is a golden metallic holo polish from KBShimmer called Goldie Rocks. It has some glitter in it too because when I removed it I felt it. It's not hard to remove though! It comes off as easy as a cream.

Strong linear rainbows on this one! Beautiful! Two coats is enough for full coverage.


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Holographic.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Good formula! Watch out for brushstrokes though.

Brush: Medium straight cut brush.

Top Coat: No. 

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 4/5

This might not be the perfect color for my skin tone but it sure gives you wonderful rainbows! :)

How do you like Goldie Rocks?

16 comments:

  1. It's a gorgeous golden holo! I love it :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful on you doll! Golds are so hard to get away with for us central and northern Europeans, no? But this one really complements your skin tone nicely - puss, puss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm not so much into gold and yellow but you're making me change my mind!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this gold! It's unic!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Not my colour but it looks stunning on you and has a beautiful holo effect! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a lot of KBShimmer nail polishes in my wishlist but this one is not among them, shame on me! It's beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jättefint! Så härlig färg och holoeffekt...

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful holographic effect ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow and wow ! Totally in love with this polish. I ordered 4 polishes from KbShimmer and among them it's a shade similar to this one <3 Can't wait to bring my babies home and swatch them :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I don't have any KBSHimmer holo in my stash, and it's a shame because I love this one!! *____*

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think it's not my cup of tea, But what a holo!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!