Saturday 12 January 2013

Glitter test on Sugar House Lane from Nails Inc

A while ago I wore the lovely Sugar House Lane from Nail Inc, a nude base packed with black and silver glitter, a so called milky glitter polish.
Before removing it I wanted to try out some different glitters on it to get a kind of layering effect. Here's the result of my glitter layering test! :)


I used the following glitter polishes:
Thumb: Ciaté Enchanted Rose
Index: Orly Halo
Middle: H&M Jo is in The House
Ring: Ciaté Glass Slipper
Pinkie: Ciaté Magic Carpet

I like index and middle finger the best. Probably because they are the most neutral glitters. Orly's Halo is a silver/gold glitter and H&M´s Joe is The House is a holo glitter polish.

Which combination do you like the best?

9 comments:

  1. I love them all! Relly nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vilken kul idé att layra över den! :D Jag gillade nog tummen och ringfingret bäst. Tummen fick mig att tänka lite på w7 -lava flow, men ändå inte. :) Granit och stenigt iaf, fast med minirubiner i. ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag trodde nog att du skulle gilla de med starkast färg...! ;)
      W7's Lava Flow är såååå fin!! ALLA W7's mjölkiga glitterlack är fina!!! :D

      Delete
  3. Men Guuud va fiiint!:D ja med gilla pekfingret å långfingret bäst!! <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vad kul att dy gillar det!! :D
      Dy har bra smak me ser jag ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  4. Wonderful layering!! I had to get really close to be able to choose a favorite, but I think I preferred the middle finger over the rest. But they're all great!!
    baci xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Grazie!! :D
      Yes, the middle finger is my absolute favourite too!!
      I mean, you can't go wrong with a holo top coat, can you?! ;)
      Baci cara!
      xx

      Delete
  5. I love this skittle as a whole. If I would have to pick favorites it would be the one on your pinkie and then the one on the middle. But as said, I find the skittle such a fun manicure xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks!! :D
      I never thought of it as a skittle until you and Nati mentioned it! And of course it is a skittle!!! :D I just thought of it as a glitter test. Silly me!!
      I'm really happy that you liked it though! :D
      xxx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!