Thursday 8 May 2014

New arrivals haul

A few days ago I got a parcel full of new beauties from USA! Nine new friends moved in :)

For the first time I going to give OPI's Nail Envy a try. The Essies are mainly for stamping. The rest is for pure pleasure ;)

As per usual a family picture first and then closer pics ;) Enjoy!

China Glaze OMG a UFO, Misa High Brow
Essie Nothing Else Metals, Essie No Place Like Chrome
Essie Penny Talk, Essie Good as Gold
OPI AmazON…AmazOFF, OPI Original Nail Envy

Did you see anything you liked?
Which are your best stamping polishes?

9 comments:

  1. These all look so pretty! I like the look of High Brow :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Har också funderat på att köpa dom Essie lacken för stamping. Ska bli kul att höra vad du tycker.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a nice haul! I really need to get myself a set of metallics for stamping too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I can't wait to see OPI AmazON...AmazOFF on your nails! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi doll, what a great haul!!! For stamping? Hmmm as a newbie I am depending on very good ones - I use the Essence Stamping polish (only got it in white - grrr) and some Maybelline metallics recommended by Nati - they work great!!! And of course I would like to see that Amazon-thingy first ;-P - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. Oh you got the OPI Green! great, it will look amazing on you, can't wait to see it here :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Misa High Brow!!! Vill se!!! Gah!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!