Saturday 18 August 2012

Star nail art nails

I'm actually quite pleased with this star nail art manicure :)
Blue and silver is actually a stunning combination! :D
On some nails it, by chance, looks like the dark blue stars are the shadows of the silver stars :) Look at the index finger!

In artificial light

In sunlight

In daylight

Close up in sunlight

Full hand in daylight

Polishes and tools used for this manicure

I used H&M's Blue my mind as a bright blue base. Then I stamped on the dark blue stars with MAC's Spirit of truth and Bundle Monste plate BM202.
I used Depend Silver polish #223 to make the silver stars. I turned the plate 180 degrees to get a better spread of the stars.
When needed I added a star here and there :)
I finished off with one coat of Seche Vite.

What do you think of this nail art?

Do you think it looks like stars or do you see something else in the pattern? Splashes of paint perhaps? ;)

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Tack! Jag me! ;) Och det är sällan jag blir nöjd när jag konar (stämplar). :)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!