I guess this is the kind of nail art you either love or hate ;) These are made by hand, and yes, it takes a while do to them ;) but it's not complicated at all!
I used the following polishes: (from left to right)
Viva la Diva French Manicure #9
Barry M Blueberry
Orly Prince Charming
Eyeko Saucy Red Polish
Butter London Slapper
How to do these striped tips:
1) Paint your nails with a base colour and let it dry completely
2) Apply a piece of nail striping tape where you want the striped tip to begin
3) Paint each stripe with a thin brush
4) Remove the striping tape and let dry
5) Apply a top coat. Done! :)
Some good advise: ;)
- Apply one colour at the time on all nails. This will save you from cleaning the brush too many times ;) You will still have to do the colours several times, but this will still save you a lot of time and cleaning ;)
- Keep the bottles in the same order as you want the stripes. After a while you'll get all confused on which next colour to use ;) This helps!
So, do you love or hate this striped tips manicure? ;)
Will you try it yourself?
LAST DAY TO ENTER MY GIVEAWAY OF 5 COLOR CLUB POLISHES
FROM WINTER AFFAIR COLLECTION!!
Click HERE to enter! Good luck! :)