Friday 12 September 2014

KBShimmer Pt Young Thing - swatches and review

Last week I had no spare time at all to join Holothon 2.0 or Holo Friday but today I'm in! And what a gem I've got to show you!! A silver polish with a totally crazy holo effect!! So go and get your sunglasses before you take a look at this stunner! ;) I'm totally in love with it!


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Holographic.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Very good! No bald spots even with regular base coat.

Brush: Medium straight cut brush.

Top Coat: No. 

Grade: 5+++++/5

The holo effect is totally amazing on this polish! I could hardly believe my eyes when I applied it! This is definitely my favorite silver holo polish so far!

How do you like Pt Young Thing?

This is what the other ladies in Holothon are showing today:

15 comments:

  1. Wow this is one intense holo! Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. this holo is stunning, I love it! <3 and I agree with the grade you gave to it :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh wow what a gorgeous holo :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, det ser verkligen tokigt holografiskt ut! Superfint!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Omg, the holo effect of this polish is INSANE <3 Love it !

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautifull holo effect!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow vilka härliga regnbågar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning it's the right word: I need it!!! *_____*

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really strong rainbow! Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow e ancora wow. Non riesco a dire altro. Beautiful! *_*

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!