Tuesday 12 February 2013

Report from the new Sephora store

Yesterday I visited my first Sephora store ever! I went to the new one in Täby, just outside Stockholm. I was of course hunting for new nail polishes and untried nail polish brands ;)
Sadly I was a bit disappointed... The only new brand to me was their own Sephora line. But a brand I think they are alone to retail in Sweden is Nails Inc and they makes great polishes!
Then they had Sally Hansen and OPI and some exclusive brands like Dior and Chanel. I had hoped for brands like Illamasqua, Nars, Sephora by OPI etc.
Anyway, here are some pictures from the store!

I decided to give Sephora's own polish remover a try. I also got a lemming of mine (yes!yes!yes!), that is Nails Inc Baker Street :D Finally I had to try one polish from Sephora's own line so I picked up a blue flake polish called Twinkle Twinkle.

If you live in Stockholm, or if you visit Stockholm, I think you should give this store a try anyhow! ;)
A little bird also whispered in my ear that a new Sephora store will open in Stockholm City but the date is not decided yet. There is also one store in Malmö, in southern Sweden.

Have you been to a Sephora store in Sweden or anywhere else?
If so, how to you like their nail polish range?
If not, would you consider going to one?

13 comments:

  1. Googlade precis fram att Sephora öppnar sin butik på fiiiiina Biblioteksgatan nån gång i mars månad.
    Hoppas på bra öppningserbjudanden:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Btw får man låna Nails Inc Baker Street? :)

      Delete
    2. Google är fantastiskt! ;) Gu va kul med en butik där! Vi får gå och kika!
      Gws ang Baker Street ;) xoxo

      Delete
  2. Har inte varit inne i ett Sephora i Sverige. Bara i Paris när jag var liten och inte fattade det här med nagellack. Å andra sidan fanns det nog bara nyanserna råsa till röd då... ;) Kul att de finns i sverige nu för tiden också och skulle jag få chansen skulle jag helt säkert gå in och kika. Hur är priserna där inne? Tänkte på tex Nails inc? :) Ser fram emot swatcher på alla tre lack! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nails inc kostade mellan 135-165 beroende på typ av lack. OPI 150 som vanligt. Deras egna märke kostade 45 kr för de små och 75 för de stora (som bara fanns i trista färger som röd och nude t.ex) ;) Sally kostade runt 150 (dyrare än på t.ex Åhléns). Removern kostade 30:- ;)
      Ge de en chans om du får möjlighet, men de är inte värda att åka land och rike runt för ;)

      Delete
    2. Mjae.. priserna var ju inte så jag blev "pepp", näthandel är ju soft också. ;) Även om jag nog skulle springa in om jag liksom "springer på ett" :D

      Delete
  3. Jag har ingen Sephora butik i närheten, men man kanske inte missar så mycket då...:-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Nä, det gör du inte direkt ;) Springer du på nån så gå in, men ta inga omvägar för en (inte i Sverige iaf) ;)

      Delete
  4. Hi Pet, wow an awesome store. There are no Sephora Stores in Switzerland but we got Douglas :-)!!! YAY I am sure you will love Baker Street as much as I do <3 and I am curious to see this flakie!!! Have a wonderful evening xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi QT! What is Douglas? Is it good? Tell me more! :D
      I can't wait to try both polishes!! :D
      Take care pet!!
      xxx

      Delete
    2. Hi hon, hmm I probably would say Douglas is the German version of Sephora but since I have not been to any Sephora ever... Anyhow it sells lots of mainstream perfume, and of course offers a huge range of beauty products - high end brands such as Dior and Chanel as well as some more affordable ones like Mac or Art Deco as well as their own line. I didn't try any of them since I only use L'Occitane for my face and body care (an awesome French brand). And for my perfumes I go to a shop that sells HTF scents like Profumum Roma. Bloody expensive but then I am rather faithful to my scents and don't own more than three or four at a time. What about you? xxx

      Delete
  5. Jag blev också lite besviken. Bor i Täby och kände mig lite priviligerad av att de öppnade i Täby C...men jag har inte köpt något där ännu.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Vad lyxigt att bo så nära! Synd att utbudet just på nagellack är så dåligt där. Men de har mycket annat fint där iofs ;) Å Täby C var ju superfint!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!