Wednesday 27 February 2013

Essie Stylenomics - swatches and review

For this Green Wednesday I'll give you Essie's fantastic Stylenomics!! I had been lemming this polish for months ever since I say it on Anne's nails and one lucky day I found it to a bargain price on H&M!! :D
This is a blackened green which was a bit difficult to capture. It kept looking to black on my pictures. In the end I had to use the flash to capture it fairly right and I never use flash for my swatches normally. Anyway, here it is - the wonderful Stylenomics!


GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT STYLENOMICS:

Type of polish: Cream.

Colour: A blackened dark green.

Collection: Essie Stylenomics Collection Fall 2012.

Opacity: Excellent! This is one coat! :D

Formula: Excellent! Perfect texture!

Brush: Very good! Nice and wide, only a bit soft.

Shine: Shiny on its own, but I have one coat of Seche Vite in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: Quite accurate. It's almost black in some lightings, but just as often it's a gorgeous dark green.

Grade: 5/5 :D

I really like blackened greens and this one is absolutely gorgeous!! The formula is wonderful and it's a one coater!! Can you wish for anything more? ;)

Do you like Stylenomics?

21 comments:

  1. Great pictures. Stylenomics is one of my favorite greens. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. LIte för mörk grön för att bli en favvis hos mig, men kan förstå att många gillar den ändå. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Den är fin, men man måste nog gilla svärtade färger för att uppskatta den full ut ;)

      Delete
  3. Replies
    1. It is really shiny but I have also one coat of Seche Vite in these pictures.

      Delete
  4. Jag plockade också upp den här när H&M hade rea. Den är så himla fin!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visst är den?! :D
      Man kan fortfarande hitta den på rea på HM. Typ den enda som är kvar. Folk har ingen smak ;)

      Delete
  5. Ser snygg ut! Kanske lite för nästansvart för min smak, men ändå helt klart snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Väldigt snygg irl!
      Va?! Finns det något som är för svart för din smak?? ;) LOL!

      Delete
  6. Hittade det, precis som du, nedsatt på HM. :D Gillar det också, även om det gärna kunde fått vara LITE ljusare. :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi doll, I love it on you dear :-)!!!! I skipped it for myself though since I own so many super dark polishes that look Black in MANY lightnings that its hint sort of redundant to own more than a few, but as said, gorgeous on you - xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pet! Thanks!! :D I guess you have to choose not to buy sometimes - but it's hard ;) This would have looked great on you! ;)
      Take care!
      xxx

      Delete
  8. Jag hittade den för 50kr för ett tag sen på hm men köpte den inte.. nu börjar jag ångra mig lite smått för den verkas väldigt fin.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Du skulle ha slagit till Gelic'!! :) Den är så fin irl!!
    Men misströsta inte! På mitt HM finns den fortfarande på rea!
    Kanske på ditt också??

    ReplyDelete
  10. Väldigt fin, gillar att den går lite mot teal också! =)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I think this is a great nail polish, it attracts me so much... and I continue thinking about things I could put on it... :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!