Wednesday 13 February 2013

Isadora Go Green - swatches and review

Jippie! It's Green Wednesday today! I love green polishes and today I'm showing you a bright green polish from Swedish Isadora called Go Green.
This polish makes me smile ;)


GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT GO GREEN:

Type of polish: Cream.

Colour: A really bright medium green.

Collection: Isadora Summer Nails Collection 2010.

Opacity: Good! This is two coats.

Drying time: Normal.

Formula: Hm... a bit thin and runny and a therefore a bit tricky to work with. Quite well pigmented though.

Brush: Very good! This polish has a wide brush and I love those wide brushes! ;)

Shine: Very shiny on its own. No top coat in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: Accurate, perhaps even more brighter IRL ;)

Grade: 3+/5 :)

I love the bright and happy colour of this polish, but the formula could have been a lot better... Maybe I should have devided the grade into two parts this time ;) Colour: 5/5 Formula: 1/5.

How do you feel about this polish?
Does this colour make you smile too? :)

24 comments:

  1. Åh wow, vilken läcker grön! Like it!! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this green color, it's so wild!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Åh va fin:) Isadora hör nu till de bättre nagellacksmärkena. Själv håller jag på och jagar en som heter Hot Hibiscus. Vill ha Nuuuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Isadora gör finingar ibland, men jag tycker de är dyra. Det är mycket mindre lack i flaskorna än vad det ser ut att vara.
      Hot Hibiscus ser ju assnygg ut!! Hoppas du hittar den! Isf vill jag låna!!! ;)

      Delete
  4. Wow, what a gorgeous shade of green!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Jezz! What a lovely green! this is so bright it makes me long for summer days! I had enough of this winter! lol
    baci

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Nati! Si, e molto bello!! Mi piace!
      I like winter but summer and spring are great too ;)
      Baci!
      xx

      Delete
  6. Färgen är verkligen helt underbar!

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG I want it! Green is my color :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Galet snyggt! Hur kan jag ha missat det här?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Jag vet inte! Jag hade också missat det när det kom ut. Jag hittade mitt ex på rea på Åhlens för en tjuga för nån månad sen bara.

      Delete
  9. Åh vilken fin färg! Vill också hitta på rea, nog för att formulan var sådär, men färgen var ju super!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Man blir glad av den! :D
      Formulan lämnar en hel del att önska, men färgen är som sagt underbar!
      Kanske inte värd 69 kr men definitivt 20 kr ;)

      Delete
  10. Hi doll, wow what a happy and bright Green!!!!! I love those bold colors :-)! This reminds me of Illamasqua Elope - have a wonderful day xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pet! Yes the colour is great!! It makes me smile! :)
      But the formula on this polish... no thanks... :/
      The colour was worth the effort though ;)
      Take care!
      xxx

      Delete
  11. It is really bright and shiny! I think I could never wear this green "alone", but I would be happy to use it as a base colour for some interesting nail art creation! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'd love to see what you would do to it as a base!! :D

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!