Monday 11 February 2013

Pupa #M234 Blue - swatches and review

Today it's Blue Monday and I'm showing you another Pupa polish! :D Pupa is an Italian brand and so far I'm positively surprised at the high quality of these polishes :D

This is an amazing dark blue polish with an absolutely gorgeous glow!! It's a blackened blue, but it never looks just black. I first thought it looked like another favourite of mine, H&M's Spending Cash with Carl, but it didn't. This one is a lot darker!

My only concern about this polish is that it has the same "name" or number as the the blue holo Pupa polish I showed you some time ago?! Ok, they came in a duo pack, but really... the same number?!?! It must be some kind of mistake... I'm keeping them apart by calling this one Blue and the other one Blue Holo ;)
So this is Pupa Blue! Enjoy! ;)


GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT PUPA #M234 BLUE:

Type of polish: Shimmer.

Colour: A blackened blue packed with medium blue shimmer.

Opacity: Excellent! This is ONE coat! :D

Drying time: Normal.

Formula: Excellent! Great formula! No complaints!

Brush: Very good! Good width and length. I only wish it was a tiny bit firmer.

Shine: Very shiny on its own. No top coat in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: Accurate, but you can see the inner glow even better IRL! This polish really is amazing IRL!!

Grade: 5/5 :D

This polish has a gorgeous colour and a stunning inner glow! The formula is perfect too (it's a one coater!!). I really like it!!
The perfectionist in me doesn't like this same-number-business ;) but with a colour and a formula like this - I can live with it! ;) 

How do you feel about this polish?
Do you own any polishes from the same brand 
which have the same numbers??

18 comments:

  1. Åhh vilken härlig mustig blå nyans. Gillar den!

    ReplyDelete
  2. det här var en fin blå. Inte särskilt unik, men fin. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Den är superfin!! Å i min samling är den unik med sin helt otroliga glöd! ;)
      Bilderna gör den inte rättvisa :)

      Delete
  3. LoL Pupa Blue;) otroligt fin färg men synd att de inte döpte den ordentligt!!! Hur svårt kan det va liksom!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Jag vet EXAKT vad dy tänker lilla lady!!! :P
      Färgen är underbar! <3
      Håller med angående namnet! Hur svårt kan det vara?!?! >:(

      Delete
  4. Vilken vacker blå! Underbart skimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vilken härlig blå färg! Jag är supersvag för den här typen av lack.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi cupcake - this knocks me out of my shoes!!! Holy bluemania, absolutely stunning!!!! Oh my more name mumble jumble but who carey when ogling those nails??? Have a lovely evening xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pet! I know!! Isn't it just breathtaking?!?! I love it!! :D
      LOL! Yes, you kind of forget the name mumble jumble when you see the colour and glow of this beauty! :D
      Take care QT!
      xxx

      Delete
  7. It is gorgeous! I don't have it but It reminds me of my Kiko n° 265 China Blue :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love it!! I guess there are many polishes in this cathegory but some are more special than others - like this one! ;)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!