Monday 18 February 2013

Nails Inc Baker Street - swatches and review

This is one of the polishes I bought at the new Sephora store. This has been a lemming of mine for ages! I don't know why I haven't bought it because it's not hard to find. Perhaps I was afraid to be disappointed once I tried it on... This was however not the case! I absolutely adore it!!! I love love love this cornflower blue cream polish!! It's my most perfect contribution to Blue Monday - so far ;)


GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT BAKER STREET:

Type of polish: Cream.

Colour: A bright cornflower blue.

Opacity: Very good! This is two coats but if you do a thicker coat you can get away with one ;)

Drying time: Normal.

Formula: Excellent! Perfect texture and so easy to apply!

Brush: Very good! Not thin but not thick either. Firm and easy to work with.

Shine: Shiny on its own, but I have one coat of top coat in these pictures.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: It's a bit darker blue IRL, but still very bright.

Grade: 5++++++++++/5 :D

I can't really describe how much I love this polish!! To me this is the perfect blue polish and the formula is absolutely perfect!! :D I can't however decide if I love this more than my other blue favourite - H&M's Blue My Mind... I think I'll have to do a comparison of these two polishes soon ;)

Do you like Baker Street as much as I do? :)

38 comments:

  1. Så snyggt att jag nästan smäller av!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oj vilken färg! Mer kulört än jag först trodde. Synd att den ska vara så dyr annars hade jag nog också köpt den rätt så fort. Ser fram emot jämförelsen. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag älskar den! Nails inc har tyvärr nästan aldrig rea heller... Men den här gången tyckte jag det var värt varenda öre ;)
      Jämförelsen gjord och fotad ;) Kommer upp på bloggen snart ;)

      Delete
  3. Ojojoj den var såååå vacker! En underbar blå måste jag säga. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Visst du skulle dela min upphetsning över det här lacket!! :D
      Den är magisk!! :D

      Delete
  4. Omg Jag nöjer mej inte med att låna din utan jag vill ha en egen B-)
    -Men dy, dy kanske kan pimpa den med en tunn lager holo :D testa nuuuuuu

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Ska du ha en egen nu?? Men jag förstår dig för den är så fin!!! Dessutom vill jag spara på mina droppar :P Nä, skämt å sido, dy vet att dy får låna den! <3 Jag ska testa med holo en annan gång för nu är den redan borta ;)
      xoxo

      Delete
  5. Hi QT, needless to say how much I love Baker Street ;-)!!! There are few blue polishes wandering this planet right now that I like better!!! So happy that you love it - enjoy every brushstroke ;-) oh and it suits you perfectly - take care xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pet!
      WHAT?!?! You have blue polishes more beautiful than Baker Street?!? ;)
      Show me and I'll be the judge of that! LOL!
      Thank you for sharing my entusiasm! Take care! xxx

      Delete
    2. Haha!!! Sinful Colors Endless Blue and Catrice All I Can Blue - the latter one I can send you in our swap in case you don't get Catrice with you - take care too xxx

      Delete
  6. Ooooh! Helt underbar färg! Förstår vad du menar med "perfekt blå"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ja, det är snudd på det perfekta blåa lacket!! So far ;)

      Delete
  7. Sååå snyggt!
    Åh jag är så svag för dessa typer av blå!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Åhh det gör ont i hela mig av att titta på dina bilder. Jag vill haaaa!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oj, det var inte meningen! ;)
      Men jag förstår vad du menar! Det är så vackert att det gör ont!

      Delete
  9. It's so gorgeous... I need it!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kan vara det perfekta blå lacket jag letat efter, vill ha! Varför kan inte Sephora öppna i den här änden av landet också för? :/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det är snudd på perfekt! Nails inc går att köpa på nätet också så du behöver inte vänta på en Sephora ;) De gör riktigt fina lack!

      Delete
  11. Oh my, this is one bright and gorgeous blue!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Wow,this color is sooo beautiful...love your blog.;)
    Maybe follow each other on bloglovin?
    Let me know follow you then back.;)
    Lovely greets Nessa

    ReplyDelete
  13. Har velat ha detta hur länge som helst :) måsteee

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tveka inte! Skaffa! ;)
      Jag ångrar så att jag tvekade så länge på det här...

      Delete
  14. How could anyone not love it? Well, I adore all shades of blue, so I agree with you and I DO love it! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love this one so much it almost hurts! ;) I'm a huge blue-aholic too! :D

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!