Monday 25 February 2013

Comparison Nails Inc Baker Street vs H&M Blue My Mind

For this Blue Monday I won't show you a new blue polish. Instead I'll give you a comparison of my two absolutely favourite blue cream polishes!! They are Nails Inc Baker Street and H&M Blue My Mind :D
I thought they would be more alike than what they really are! In my (laquer)head they were almost dupes but I was wrong!
Anyway, they are both are soooo gorgeous and they both have excellent qualities! The only really biiiiiiig difference is the price... Baker Street is £11 ($17 or SEK 135) and Blue My Mind is £4 ($6 or SEK 40).

Baker Street on middle finger and pinky.

Baker street is more cornflower blue and Blue My Mind is more of a bright medium blue.
I can't really decide which one I like the most... It used to be Blue My Mind - until I bought and tried Baker Street... Now I'm confused ;)

Which one of these blue beauties is your favourite?
Have you tried both or any of them?

12 comments:

  1. Hi doll, both of these polishes are awesome and suit you perfectly :-)! As for favorite - sorry they have to share the honor - LOL!!! As a blue-holic I find them "very" different and suit your stash perfectly - love xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi QT! :D If anyone would ask me if they need both of them I'd definitely say yes!!! :D They are both so pretty!!! <3
      Hope all is well with you pet!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Vill inte direkt ha Baker street mindre nu...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag tror du måste klicka hem den typ omgående! ;)
      Å jag garanterar att du inte kommer att ångra dig! :D

      Delete
  3. Hihi jag förstår att du är förvirrad, det är verkligen två snygga blå, jag vet inte heller om jag kan bestämma mig. :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Näe, det är HEEELT omöjligt att bestämma sig mellan de här två godingarna!! ;)

      Delete
  4. Replies
    1. Den är verkligen superfin!
      Men det är BMM också... ;)

      Delete
  5. Jag är verkligen glad att jag äger båda dessa. Måste nog visa upp baker street nästa måndag, tror jag...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Det ska du vara för de är supervackra! :D
      Ja! Gör't! Visa Baker street på måndag! :D

      Delete
  6. BS vill ja klicka hem ikväll, elr ja så fort ja hitta en rabattkod B-) Nu har ju lönen åxå kommit! Farligt farligt härligt härligt ;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Den är sååå fin Goldie!!! Klicka hem den nu!!!! Tänk om de tar den ur trafik och du aldrig fick nåt ex... :P xoxo

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!