Saturday 2 February 2013

Mad Glitter Gradient over Gray - swatches

This is a glittery gradient I made a couple of weeks ago. I really like this combo of laid back gray and crazy multicoloured glitter! :D

The grey polish is Sally Hansen's Gray by Gray and the glitter is OPI's Mad as a Hatter. Click on the names for more swatches and reviews. I've also found a fairly good dupe to Mad as a Hatter. Click here to find out which one ;)

This was fairly easy to do. First I applied one coat of Gray by Gray and then I did the gradient just by using the nail polish brush of Mad as a Hatter. Tiny polish on brush at first to do the sheer part and then more polish on the brush to do the more opaque bit. One coat of Seche Vite. Done! :D


I love both of these polishes and together they are stunning! :D

How do you feel about this gradient manicure?
Do you like Gray by Gray and/or Mad as a Hatter?

16 comments:

  1. Väldigt snyggt! :) Jag gillar båda lacken, och jag gillar dem ihop!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jaa det var ju såååå snyggt! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack!! Jag blev ganska nöjd med den här manin faktiskt! :D
      (Vilket är ovanligt för jag är aldrig nöjd ;))

      Delete
  3. Mycket snyggt och så där lagom mycket glitter.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi pet, oh I love this combination. I never thought of glitter tips with grey polish - check, added to my to do list :-)!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Christine!!
      I thought grey would be a good combi to this multicoloured crazy glitter :)
      I'd love to see something like this on you!! :D Show me!!!! ;)

      Delete
  5. Det här gillade jag verkligen! Mycket snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! Det tar jag verkligen som en komplimang när det kommer från glitterdrottningen i egen hög person! ;)

      Delete
  6. Ciao cara,
    I Love it! Glitter gradients are the best for revamp' a mani! I have a mini mad as a hatter and have never worn a full manicure :(
    I wrote you an email earlier today! hope you're doing fine! bacioni!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Nati!
      It's a shame you haven't tried MAAH on it's own because it's stunning!! But then again I know exactly how you feel when you want to save up on those precious drops... It's quite hard to find MAAH these days...
      I saw your mail and I'm super excited!!! :D
      Baci cara!
      xx

      Delete
  7. Less is more! :D Oväntat kombo som faktiskt fungerar! Computer says U are genius;) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Tack Goldie!! <3
      My computer says: you are nice! :D
      Vet dy, jag var på Åhléns igår på lunchen och då hade de satt ner Sally ytterligare!! Så jag köpte en till!! För 20 spänn!!!! :D Me likey!!! :D
      xoxo

      Delete
    2. Feck va nice!!!Hade några andra fina färger? Btw ja är fortfarande skyldig dej 50:- för min Sally

      Delete
    3. Nä, bara Grey och nån smutsgul. Den var inte snygg...
      Å näe, det är dy inte!! :P

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!