Friday 14 February 2014

Valentine Love Letter Nail Art

Happy Valentine's Day to all of you!

As a florist I'm working my a-- of today so this is a scheduled post. At work this is a totally crazy but fun day. I think it's touching that so many people want to buy flowers for their near and dear ones today! <3

I've got a special Valentine manicure to show you today! Of course ;) I call it Love Letter Nail Art because in my head this stamp is a steaming love letter and I have enhanced that by stamping on a bunch of red hearts too ;) This is actually my first layering stamping! I think it turned out pretty well actually.

The base is Rimmel Barmy Blue (loooooove it!!!). The letter stamp is from Moyou Princess Collection-11 and I've used Essie Blue Rhapsody. The small hearts are made with Konad plate m3 and Zoya Posh.

I'm joining both Valentine Polish Week and and Polish Alcoholic's Valentine's Day Nail Art Contest with this manicure. Click on the links to see the others participants!


How do you like this nail art?
How are you spending your Valentine's Day?

9 comments:

  1. Superfint! Kul också att du inte valde de klassiska färgerna man tänker sig till alla hjärtans dag. Jag tror att min kväll kommer bli som alla andra kvällar, inget speciellt, min kille har ganska tydligt förkunnat att han inte gillar valentine och då får jag bara förhålla mig till det. Jag har köpt grejer(typ blommor/choklad/godis) till honom men jag har insett att det inte gått hem så i år så låter jag det vara. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! :-) I know you will have to work hard, but try to have fun! :-) Happy Valentine's Day! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally love your Valentines mani!!! Your stamping is so awesome!!! I hope by now you are enjoying your well deserved end of the working week. Valentine's Day is not big in Switzerland, I had a great day though since I took off from work ;-). Puss, puss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kanonsnyggt! Och håller med tidigare skribenter, kul med så icke traditionella färger till en så färgspecifik dag som alla hjärtans dag:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Åh älskar dessa :) Kul med annat än rött och rosa. puss och kram

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så söt och rolig idé. Gillar verkligen!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Vi gjorde inget särskilt för övrigt. Men ikväll var vi ute och åt:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Jättfin! Gillar både idéen och utförandet. Hjärtarna i bakgrunden förhöjer verkligen

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!