Monday 17 February 2014

Love & Toast Handcreme "Sugar Grapefruit" - review

This is my first review of a hand creme but if you're into nail polishes you are often into hand cremes too ;) Anyway, I hope you will enjoy reading this!

I simply adore this hand creme from Love & Toast! The formula and the scent is amazing!! The only negative I can think of is the small package of only 35 grams and the price, 99 SEK ($15). (2,82 SEK/gram.) But to me it's worth every penny!

This hand creme is paraben-free, phthalate free, not animal tested and does not contain any animal ingredients nor artificial colors. Even the box is made out of recycled paper! Yay!

It contains shea butter, macadamia nuts, olive fruits, avocado oil and sunflower oil to soften your hands. The scent is from botanical perfume. And what a scent it is! First it scents of ripe grape fruits and after a while a sweet scent of candy floss sneaks up on you and blends with the citrus. Mmmmmm!

The formula is awesome! You only need a small amount to soften your hands and it quickly enters your skin leaving no sticky mess. After a few hand washes you can still feel it working on your hands. Thumbs up from me! (I bought this for myself even though it probably sounds like I've been bribed by Love & Toast ;))


Have you tried any of the Love & Toast hand cremes?

7 comments:

  1. Sounds like a wonderful hand creme!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Måste prova!! Låter fantastiskt och jag kan inte motstå en bra handkräm.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Den låter härlig! Fast jag är faktiskt ganska snål vad gäller handkräm, Acos handsalva är min melodi:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nu fick du mig att köpa den. Och fem andra i ett set. Gah! Men jag förtjänar faktiskt mer handkräm. Jag har ju bara kanske femtio tuber här hemma. Det kan ta slut!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I haven't tried it, but it really sounds like a very good hand creme... and I think I would love it's smell too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi doll, what a great post, I am addicted to handcream and always love to learn about new products like this one, never heard of it and reading your description makes my hands itch to try it!!! Viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Älskar också handkrämer och tycker det är superkul att testa nya. Har inte testat nån från Love & Toast, det måste jag ändra på.

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!