Thursday 20 February 2014

Alien Turtle Nails

I didn't know what to call this nail art so I asked my boyfriend for advice. He said it looked like the shell of a turtle but due to the colors it must be an alien turtle ;) So here it is! My alien turtle manicure! :)

The base is Rimmel Luna Love from their Space Dust collection. The silver pattern is made with Depend #223 and MoYou plate Pro Collection-05.

Because Luna Love is a textured polish there is no top coat but this manicure still look great for days. Stamping on textured polishes is mostly not a problem. Give it a try!


How do you like these crazy turtle nails?
Have you tried stamping on textured polishes?

8 comments:

  1. Åh wow, sååå coolt och snyggt. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice, I like it! :-) It happens to me too that I have to ask my husband how to call some nail art of mine... :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Läckert! Måste testa att stämpla på texturlack :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Väldigt speciell känsla på denna manikyr. Kul men samtidigt lite läskig....

    ReplyDelete
  5. Me like!!! Snygga färger ihop och läckert mönster! :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!