Tuesday 4 February 2014

Nubar Honeysuckle - swatches and review

This is one of my favorite pink polishes which I always return to in the end when I'm in the mood for pink. I've used almost half the bottle and that is a lot for me! ;) I'm not a pink person but this one is a stunner!


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: A tiny, tiny bit runny but still easy to apply. 

Brush: Medium thick and straight cut.

Top Coat: Yes.

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate, but last picture is the most accurate.

Grade: 5+++/5

To me this is the closest so far to a perfect pink! It suits my skin tone and the shade is just beautiful! And as a florist I just love the name of it! <3

How do you like Honeysuckle?

11 comments:

  1. Uuunderbar färg verkligen, man blir glad av den. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Den är faktiskt otroligt fin, jag gillar den också.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Den är fin, men jag trodde jag skulle gilla det mer än jag gjorde. För mig är det nog lite mer ett mellanlack.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Men så fint! Det här måste jag försöka hugga vid tillfälle...

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow... that's all I got, wow!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi doll, I love that happy squishiness, as of late I feel quite drawn to pinks - very new to me! Miss talking to you too - got no life as of late - down with tummy flu last week and my super demanding boss here all this week - maybe Sunday???? Meanwhile tons of kisses xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!