Sunday 23 February 2014

80's Gold Leopard Nails

I did this manicure just before going to the premiere of the musical "Flashdance" a few weeks ago. I wanted an 80's manicure with a print, neons and metallic and this is how I combined them :) The idea is based on manicure done by the talented Natalia at Polished Polyglot. Check her blog out!

Since there's no special theme today at Nail Art Sunday, I though I'd show you it today :) I hope you like it!

The base is Essence Gold Digger and then I stamped on a leopard patten with Konad plate m57 and Illamasqua Scorn. Then I did dots with different neons, China Glaze Flying Dragon (purple), Nails Inc Baker Street (blue), Kiss Nail Art Paint Beach Green (green), Orly Beach Cruiser (pink) and Orly Glowstick (yellow).

PS. If you get the chance to see "Flashdance" the musical - do it! It's brilliant!!


How do you like this 80's nail art?

12 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!