Monday 24 February 2014

Smitten Polish Haul!

I love the film "Love Actually" so when Smitten Polish released a Love Actually Collection I just had to get it ;) Not only for the theme but for the glorious colors too! It's holo, shimmer and duo chrome - all in the same collection! :D

I've seen the film so many times by now that I know exactly when they say the lines the polishes are named after… Impressive or creepy…? ;)

To Me, You Are Perfect and You Saucy Minx

The First Lobster and
A Wedding Dress That Isn't Bright Turquoise
Just in Cases and Love Actually Is All Around

Which one is your favorite?
Have you seen the film "Love Actually"?

9 comments:

  1. Men åh. Vilken härlig kollektion. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Superfina allihopa, jag köpte Love Actually Is All Around...men skulle gärna ha flera...;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the movie and I love Hugh Grant dancing
    (Jump, if you wanna taste my kisses in the night then
    Jump for my love
    I'll take you down, I'll take you down
    Where no one's ever gone...
    (Music stops) - Yeah, erm,
    Mary, can we move the Japanese...
    ambassador to four o'clock tomorrow?
    Certainly, sir. - Terrific. Thanks so much.)

    I think my favourites from this beautiful nail polish haul are To Me, You Are Perfect and You Saucy Minx, but I guess I will wait for the swatches :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi doll, beautiful collection and I hope to see those gems on your nails soon and no, I cannot pick a favorite - aaaargh, and you know, this is a gap in my education but I haven't seen that movie ;-) viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  5. gorgeous!!! where did you buy them?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Åh så fina, härligt med en hel kollektion! Jag har faktiskt inte sett dem filmen, måste nog göra det:)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jag tror, nej vet, att du kommer älska dem!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!