Wednesday 19 February 2014

Half Moon Glitter Manicure

Today it's Wednesday and that means Green Wednesday!

This is a nail art I did a few weeks ago when I was wearing Shimmer Cristina. Using French guide tapes I applied Orly Dazzle to get a half moon manicure. However, I thought the contrast of Dazzle and Cristina was too sharp so I also applied one thin coat of Color Club Beyond the Mistletoe to get a smother finish. Beyond the Mistletoe is only applied over Dazzle, not over Cristina.

I was quite pleased with the result. I love half moon manicures even though I don't do them myself that often. I think they look classy and sort of vintage :)


How do you like this manicure?
Do you like half moon manicures?

8 comments:

  1. Gorgeous sweetie!!! Great glitter combination and I sure do love half moons, I agree, it gives a vintage feel! Have a lovely day - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Härligt glittrig. Shimmer Cristina är ju så vacker. Snyggt blev det ihop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fin kombintion :D Jag gillar halvmånar! :P

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh wow, superhäftigt! Och så blingigt sen:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!