Sunday 9 February 2014

Holo Butterfly Wings Nail Art

I don't often get super pleased with a nail art manicure but with this one I did! I was super happy with it and I wore it for five days! That's how much I liked it! ;) I liked the glow and sheerness of the holos and that it got a funky french feeling to it and who doesn't like butterflies?! :)

So for this Nail Art Sunday I'm super excited to show you my butterfly wings nails :)

The blue holo base is Dance Legend High Voltage. Then I've used MoYou's Pro Collection plate 05 to stamp on the black wing pattern. After having done that I thought something was missing so I filled in the small gaps with Jade Facinio Violeta and Color Club Blue Heaven. A bit tricky but so worth it!

Before I filled in the gaps. Look at that holo!!

How do you like my butterfly wings nails?
Did I do right to fill in the gaps?

20 comments:

  1. These are stunning! Awesome job on stamping the butterfly wing on your nails too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Så sjukt vackert! Jag vill också ha det här på mina naglar. Det är den finaste nail art jag någonsin sett och då har jag sett samma manikyr men i andra färger förr. Det här är magiskt! Du är bäst!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Såå otroligt vackert och härlig manikyr. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Åh fjärilsvingar, guuuud vad snyggt! Jag döööööör ! xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  5. Kan bara hålla med Sminkan och övriga! Snyggaste naglarna!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is super pretty!! I love that you've used a holo as a background!
    I've been wanting to do butterflies like forever! I must try it soon ^^

    ReplyDelete
  7. Det här är utan tvekan den snyggast fjärilsnailart jag sett! Holon gör det magiskt och jag älskar dom små extar duttarna av andra färger.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Åh herregud vad snyggt! Älskade det här, skulle också vilja ha såna naglar!!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Jäklar så snyggt! Måste skaffa mig några holos och stamping plattor!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Skit i jantelagen och säg som det är, du är galet nöjd för det borde du vara:) Riktigt, riktigt snygga naglar.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hi doll, hands down, I think this is pne of the most beautiful manis you ever showed! I am well - what about you? Have a great Monday - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helt underbart, såg denna på IG och bara dog, hur fint som helst verkligen!

    ReplyDelete
  13. This looks too gorgeous! Like wow... seriously!

    ReplyDelete
  14. This could be the most gorgeous manicure EVER!!

    Christal
    LipstickAndPonytails

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!