Tuesday 11 February 2014

Italian Nail Mail!

Yesterday I got an amazing nail mail from my dear friend Tanja at Raggio di Luna Nails! She lives in Italy and she sent me six gorgeous beauties from Kiko, Pupa, Deborah Milano and Maybelline. From the bottom of my heart: Tanja - mille grazie cara!! <3

Tanja and I share a deep and long lasting love for blue polishes which you can see reflects well in this fantastic nail mail ;) I can't wait to try these and I bet the ones from Kiko are good for stamping! :D Just look at the duo chrome one!! It makes me drool ;)


Which one would you like me to try first? :)

7 comments:

  1. What nice nail mail! Some gorgeous shades she sent you! Your should try Deborah Milano 3D Tech #102 first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous nailmail doll!!!! I like each and every one of them - though I really am curious to see the duo of the last picture - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. :-) I would like to see Pupa first, because I don't have it :-) ;-)
    I'm really happy that you like little passengers that arrived to you in this parcel, can't wait to see what you'll create with them! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Härligt med en personlig langare på det viset:)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Så många fina! Du har verkligen bra kontakter:)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!