Sunday 30 December 2012

Inverted tips on flower nails for Nail Art Sunday

This is a fun and totally crazy nail art for today's NailArt Sunday! :D
The diagonal tips of the nails are supposed to be an inversion of the rest of the nail. You can see it best on the close-up picture further down.







I used China Glaze Desert Sun as base polish. Then I used a black polish and Bundle Monster plate BM-224 to stamp on the black flowers.
Using a nail striping tape I did the black diagonal tips.
Then I stamped on the gold flowers on to the tips using the same plate and Orly Luxe. While doing this I protected the rest of the nail with some plastic so that the gold flowers only ended up on the black suface.
To seal the manicure I applied one coat of Seche Vite.

Yes, the whole thing took a while but it was fun and the result is pretty cool,
or what do you think? ;)

12 comments:

  1. Hi Jezzica! I love your mani! I thinks is fun and you've done a great job stamping! I love how the gold looks over black too.
    Tantissimi auguri per l'anno nuovo, cara mia!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Anche a tu cara Nati!! <3 Felice anno nuovo!!
      E grazie regarding the mani! ;)
      Baci!
      xxx

      Delete
  2. Supersnyggt och rolig idé som sminkan säger! Det här vill jag också testa ju! ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack snälla Gelic'!! :D
      Ja, prova!
      Vore jättekul att se dig göra denna mani i din stil!!

      Delete
  3. This is so pretty!! I love the stamping!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Flower power!:D Me likey a lot <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL! Exakt! Flower Power!! And a lot of it!!! ;)
      xoxo

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!