Monday 3 December 2012

#3 Ciaté Mini Mani Month

This little darling was behind door number three in Ciaté's advent calendar!
It's called Halo and it's a irredescent white polish that can be used both alone and as a top coat.

Ciaté calls it pearlescent :)

I can see purple, pink and blue in it :D

Today's litte message behind the door

This is the type of polish I'd never buy but it'll be fun trying it! :)

That's one more thing I like about this advent calandar, I'll probably get polishes I'd never buy but maybe I'll be surprised and like them when I apply them?! :D

4 comments:

  1. Omg va gulligt! Jag dööööör :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Goooooldiiiiiieeeeee!!!! :D
      Dy kom åt att kommentera till slut!!! :D
      Visst är den söt!?
      Jag är inte ett dugg avundsjuk på dig idag... Vi har typ 10- och det är jäääättesköööööönt! :P
      xoxo

      Delete
  2. Ska bli kul att se hur det ser ut ovanpå något annat.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jag provade lite snabbt över ett rosa och ett rött lack och det var snyggast över det rosa. Tror det passar bäst över lack som är kalla och lite ton-i-ton. Bilder kommer var det lider! ;)

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!