Wednesday 19 December 2012

Blue and holo dust French manicure - swatches

Today I want to show you a French manicure that I've done with holo dust instead of holo polish. :) Take a look at this sparkly manicure and then I'll explain how I did it ;) It's so simpel! I bet you have figured it out already! ;)

Silver holo glitter dust

I started out with the base polish which is OPI's Light My Sapphire. Then I just added a top coat on the tip of each nail and sprinkled over some silver holo glitter dust.
I used a dry make-up brush to brush off the excess glitter and then finished off with a top coat to seal the manicure. Easy peasy! ;)

How do you like this mani?
Maybe something for New Year's Eve? ;)

5 comments:

  1. Himla snyggt! Tänkte först "oj vilket täckande glitterlack, nästan som om det vore glitterpulver". Och visst var det så.
    Vart har du köpt glittret, ebay? :) Vill också ha ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack snälla! :D
      Ja, det är glitterpulver. Just det här har jag köpt i en nagelbutik i Solna utanför Stockholm, men det finns säkert på typ e-bay eller amazon!
      På min tub står det "cosmetic glitter holo silver". Prova att söka på det! Säg till om du inte hittar så kan jag köpa i Solna och skicka till dig!

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!