Tuesday 6 November 2012

Pretty & Polished Party on my Yacht - swatches and review

This is my first milky white glitter polish and I absolutely adore it!!
I will definitely get some more of this type of polish :D

In daylight
In artificial light
In halogen light
Close up in daylight

GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Jelly/glitter.

Colour: A milky white jelly-ish base with small multicoloured glitters. I can see gold, magenta. purple and green glitters! :D

Opacity: Good! This is three coats. I guess you can get away with two coats if you're not that fussy ;)

Drying time: Normal.

Formula: Excellent! Glides on effortlessly and stays exactly where you want it! :D

Brush: Perfect! Stong and fairly thick! Just the way I like it! :D

Shine: Dries a tiny bit matte actually, so I have one coat of Seche Vite in these pictures. I think one coat of top coat is enough for smooth nails too. The glitters kind of sink into the polish so there is no real rough surface on the nails from the glitters. 

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: What you see it what you get! ;) Maybe a bit more glittery IRL ;)

Grade
: 5+++/5 :D

This is a gorgeous polish and with an excellent formula!! I love it! I love it! :D
I will definitely wear this again! It's unique and glittery, but not in your face glittery, so I guess you can wear it to work as well as to a party (on my yacht) ;)

8 comments:

  1. Omg Den är superfin i ALLA ljus!!! Perfekt färgfördelning på glittret, varken för mkt elr för lite. Det förtjänar definitivt ditt 5+++ i betyg :D

    P.s Den passar din fina ansikte :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack! :D
      Den är sååå fin! Glittret fördelade sig själv jättebra på naglarna oxå!
      Inget duttande och planerande behövdes ;)

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Man tackar!
      Kul att så många visade såna här typ av lack idag! :D

      Delete
  3. I like it very much! unusual and original, but not over the top. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!