Friday 9 November 2012

A card to "Paint them Pink" breast cancer campaign!

I was so glad and surprised to receive a card from the National Breast Cancer Foundation thanking me for the donation from my breast cancer campaign
"Paint them Pink" which I had on this blog in October.
But I couldn't have done it without you fellow bloggers!
Once again, a huge thanks to all of you who participated!!
This card is for you too!!
The card says:
"A warm thank you for your gift to the Breast Cancer Foundation"
and it's signed by its chairman.

This card makes me even more warm at heart since I'm at my aunts funeral today. She passed away far too young due to cancer.

Finally, a short question:
IF I would do this again next year, would you participate then?

11 comments:

  1. Ja, GWS jag e med!! ♥Kommer nog att bidra med nåt annat än rosetter ツ

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vad roligt! Klart jag är med nästa år också. Kram till dig.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vad kul att ni är intresserade! :D
    Kram till er alla!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Dear Jezzica, I'm so sorry to hear the news. I'm sending you all my support in this hard moment.
    Of course I would participate next year!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Natalia! I really appreciate it <3
      Big hug to you!

      Delete
  5. JA! Jag vill delta nästa år. Det var så roligt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Så klart jag är med nästa är, det här ska bli STORT!=)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Kul att så många verkar tycka att det var kul! :D
    Får skaffa sponsor till nästa år då om det ska bli stort! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!