Monday 23 September 2013

Illamasqua Fragile - swatches and review

For this Blue Monday I've got an Illamasqua polish to show you. I love Illamasqua! Great formulas, great brushes and great colors! This polish is no exception. This is Fragile from the I'mperfection Collection released Spring 2013. A collection of soft colors all filled with black glitters. I've showed you one before - the stunning Mottle. But this is Fragile!



GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Glitter.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Excellent! Just perfect! No glitter fishing at all. A dream to apply!

Brush: Excellent! And underneath that big cap is a smaller one, so easy to grip!

Top Coat: Yes, one coat of Seche Vite.

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 4+/5

I love the color of this polish and combined with the black large and micro glitters it's adorable! My nails look like some kind of birds egg :) Perfect for Easter! Lol! :D

How do you like Fragile?
Do you like Illamasqua's polishes?

9 comments:

  1. Åh det här var sååå läckert. Underbar ljusblå. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Helt underbar!!Dy passa i såna här nyanser! <3 puss å kram

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a cute polish! Great swatches and pictures as usual. =) I've never tried Illamasqua, but they have so many awesome shades and I've seen so many great reviews, maybe I have to try it now! And you're totally right... definitely looks like a bird's egg haha

    ReplyDelete
  4. Prova med matt topplack. :-) Jag älskade det ändå mer då! Ett underbart lack.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det är inte riktigt min stil men det ser fint ut på dig.

    ReplyDelete
  6. My kind of colour, yes, yes, definitely yes! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ser okej ut men inget jag faller hejdlöst för. Har faktiskt aldrig testat Illamasqua, varken sminket eller lacken, de lockar mig sällan, vilket nog är konstigt, men så är det.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Gorgeous shade!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hey doll, it's me again!!! Very delicate and pretty! I am sure this got lots of compliments!!!! I love Illamasqua and hold my little collection dearly!!! Unfortunately our customs don't like Illamasqua and I never ever got an order without trouble or issues so I stay away from them now but you are right - they are impeccable - puss, puss and have a lovely day xxx

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!