Monday 30 September 2013

Back in business!

Hi everyone!
Have you missed me? ;) I'm feeling better now and have decided to join a Halloween Challenge this month. The host of this challenge is Bec at Lacquer Dreams. I might not do all the challenges but hopefully most of them. More info tomorrow!

From now on I won't blog every day unless I feel like it. I'm sick of the pressure I've put on myself the last one and a half years. I have chosen my blog before so many other things I've also wanted to do. I've stopped crocheting, painting, reading etc but that's all in the past now. So from now on I'll blog if I feel like it or do something else if I feel more like doing that. Just wanted to let you know what's happening here at LMNP ;)


If you want to join this Halloween Challenge just go to this page.

7 comments:

  1. Låter som en klok inställning till bloggandet. Kul att du är tillbaka och roligt med utmaningen. Ska bli spännande att se vad du gör!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi doll, welcome back, I missed you <3!!! I believe that no matter how often you post, it should be fun and something to enjoy and I do know what you mean with pressure, I think many of us Bloggers know the feel!!! Cudos to you that you stepped out of the pattern!!!! Horray for the challenge - I look forward to seeing many "scary" (you know what I mean) manis - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Vad roligt att du är tillbaka. Tycker det låter som ett sunt och bra val, att blogga när du vill och har lust. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Skönt att du är tillbaka! Jag saknade dig men tack och lov så finns du ju på instagram så även om du inte bloggar så ofta kanske man får sen en liten Smilla eller så där och det räcker ju för att veta att du mår bra och finns där, liksom. Blogga när det är roligt låter vettigt. Jag bloggar som mest när jag har mycket annat att göra men jag har förstått att jag är lite underlig på det sättet. Det är nog för att blogga går fort för mig och blir en liten paus, men jag gör ju ingen nailart eller så. Alltså, det jag skulle säga var att det låter vettigt att bara göra det man känner för och att du är viktigast, inte bloggen. ((kram))

    ReplyDelete
  5. =D Va kul att se att du e tillbaka!!! Ser framemot dina nailart! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!