Wednesday 18 September 2013

Catrice I'm not A Greenager - swatches and review

For this Green Wednesday I've got a fantastic Catrice polish for you! I got this polish from my dear friend Goldie who got it in Spain for me. Thank you so much dear! <3

This is a very bright and vibrant grass green polish! I like it a lot!



GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Perfect! An absolute dream to apply!

Brush: Excellent! Wide and rounded!

Top Coat: No. 

Color accuracy in pictures: Quite accurate but it's a bit darker green live.

Grade: 4/5

I love the name of this polish! So funny and witty! :D Excellent formula and color too! Apparently a Catrice polish is either a hit or a miss and nothing in between and this one is definitely a hit! Get it if you see it! You won't regret it!

How do you like I'm Not A Greenager?

8 comments:

  1. Hi doll, what a fantastic shade of Green!!!!!! It suits you perfectly. And you are so right about Catrice - random hit or miss with no detectable pattern to it - seriously annoying, I only buy them when I find the color unique enough to bother with this lottery ;-)!!! Viele Küsschen xxx cuddles to Smilla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ciao Jezz! What a great shade! I don't recall seeing this colour at my drugstore. You pull out greens so wonderfully, cara.
    I like catrice polishes but lately I'm hating their new brushes, really worst brushes in polish history.
    Stammi bene! xxx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hihi Jag köpte den mest för namnet, färgen visste jag att du skulle gilla =D Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like this shade of green very much, it's perfect for fall/winter time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Vilken urhärlig nyans av grön! Helt underbart helt enkelt!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the colour, but I think I couldn't wear it alone.. I see it perfect for nail art, or with some flowers on it, white, silver or golden.. :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!