Wednesday 2 July 2014

Fish Scales Nails

I will not let my cold stop me from joining Green Wednesday! So from my sick bed I give you my scales nails :) I love how that rhymes!

The base is an amazing scattered green/blue holo from Darling Diva called Anna and the scales pattern is made with Essie No Place Like Chrome and MoYou London plate Suki Collection-06.

I wasn't sure what to call it at first but I think scales nails are pretty appropriate. What do you think?


How do you like my scales nails?

6 comments:

  1. Hi doll, your stampings floor me again and again - I love, love, love those scales, waves whatever and the base makes it look so intricate... Get well soon sweetie - I am sure Smilla hoovers over you like sister Nighingale ;-D - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, so sorry to hear you are sick. Get well soon :*
    About the mani, I love the polish you used as a base for the stamping,it's gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hope you are feeling better soon :-)

    Oh wow that is just stunning! I love the base and I love the scales :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it and how sparkly it is too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you already feel much better! Great base and beautiful stamping! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Otroligt fint! Anna ser underbar ut!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!