Saturday 12 July 2014

By K Dandelion - swatches and review

I thought you might want to see the magnificent Dandelion from By K which I showed yesterday with a holo top coat on. Here it is in its own glory!

The same yellow as a Dandelion flower. I don't usually look good in yellow but in this shade I actually did! To my pleasant surprise! :D

Great formula! This is two totally effortless coats.


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Cream.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Excellent formula! Easy to control and self leveling.

Brush: Thin straight cut brush.

Top Coat: Yes. 

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 4/5

This is sunshine on a bottle! Also 5-free, certified cruelty free and vegan! Good for you and good for the animals! :)

How do you like Dandelion?

6 comments:

  1. Pretty yellow! I like it and glad to hear it has a good formula :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bara två lager? På en gul? Wow.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. me likey :) vill låna så fort jag kommer hem. :) xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a cheerful looking yellow.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi doll, I agree with you here 1000 % - this is sunshine captured in a bottle. And it looks gorgeous on you my darling!!! Viele Küsschen xxx and of course loads of cuddles for Smilla...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Mycket fint och så verkar det vara en ovanligt bra gul!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!