Wednesday 23 April 2014

Isadora Turquoise Crush - swatches and review

I can't believe it Green Wednesday again! I'm so busy at the moment so I guess that's why the time's passing so quickly. Both good and bad ;)

I also want to take the opportunity to thank all of you who read and comment on all my blog posts! You know who you are! :) Your comments mean the world to me and I'm so sorry I don't have the time to do the same for you! My life is crazy busy right now, both private and work wise, but I do read your blogs! Bare with me please, I hope I will have more time in a few months!


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Textured.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Excellent formula! So easy to apply!

Brush: Very wide straight cut brush.

Top Coat: No. 

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate. 

Grade: 4+/5

This is a fantastic textured polish! Great color and great qualities! It lacks that extra punch to get a 5 but it's very close ;)

How do you like Turquise Crush?

10 comments:

  1. This is so sparkly! Love texture shades a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Åh det här lacket är ju bara såååå läckert, :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Wow! WOW!! Så snyggt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Shit va fin! Har ju både den guldiga,silvriga OCH den blåa men turkos saknas. Säg till om den dyker upp på rea. Puss å kram

    ReplyDelete
  5. Det ser mycket snyggare ut på naglarna än i flaskan! Jag köpte det på Ge-Kås men har inte kommit mig för att testa ännu...

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi doll, Isadora just got those textures right - no? This is no exception - just gorgeous - viele Küsschen xxx! B.t.w. am awed that you still find the time to blog with everything that you got going!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love, love, love! The colour is beautiful and the texture... well, I adore textured nail polishes! :-)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!