Tuesday 28 May 2013

Yes Love D7 - swatches and review

Today I want to show you a crazy glitter polish that I got from my lovely brother when he had been to Spain. The brand is called Yes Love and I had never heard of it before I got it. I guess it's a Spanish brand but I'm not sure.

Anyhow, it's a really fun and happy glitter polish with glitters in all sorts of colors in a clear base. This polish is for layering so here I'm wearing it over Essie's Mojito Madness.



GOOD TO KNOW ABOUT D7:

Type of polish: Glitter.

Colour: Large hex glitters in all the colors of the rainbow and small silver glitters in a clear base.

Opacity: Not applicable. This polish needs to be layered. This is one coat over Essie Mojito Madness.

Formula: Very good! Easy to control. No need for glitter fishing.

Brush: Very good! No complaints.

Shine: Shiny on its own but I have one coat of Seche Vite top coat in these pictures. To smooth out the tiny rough surface created by the glitters.

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: Accurate. But much more glittery and sparkly irl! ;)

Grade: 3+/5 :)

This is such a lovely and fun glitter polish but I have issues with glitter polishes that needs to be layered. Or maybe I should have layered it over another color...? I'm thinking white or black since there are so many different colors in the glitter... Yes, I'll try that! It's also such a shame it's just called D7 instead of proper name...

How do you like D7?
Have you ever heard of the brand Yes Love?

14 comments:

  1. Vilket kul och härligt lack! Nytt märke för mig med. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hej hopp! Kul att se ett nytt märke, inte heller hört eller sett detta förut! :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Heeej! Vad kul att du är tillbaka! Jag har saknat dig!

      Delete
  3. This looks real nice over Essie Mojito Madness. I love this shade so much, I have ordered it :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You will NOT be disappointed!! Mojito Madness is gorgeous!! You have great taste! ;) x

      Delete
  4. Such a fun polish! It looks perfect over Mojito Madness :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi doll, I love D7 over Mojito Madness - such a happy combination - like a meadow in summer sprinkled with flowers!!! I have never heard of this brand either. I like clear based glitters because there are so many layering options, I am sure over white and black it will look great too but for a summery look I would always grab for a green or yellow at that - scratch Smilla under her sweet chin from me und viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi pet! You are so right! It's like a meadow! :D I never thought of it like that! :D
      I'll try if over black or white later this year I think.
      Smilla sends her thanks and purrs like crazy here! Viele Küsschen!! xxx

      Delete
  6. Wohoo! Det här blev man glad av!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Jezz! The glitter looks so much fun, I really like it on green, I definitely think you should try it on white!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ciao Nati! Grazie mille! I will try it on both black and white I think :) Baci! xx

      Delete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!