Wednesday 11 July 2012

Color Club Warhol




In bright daylight
Looks like raspberry jello! :)


In daylight


In partly sunlight


Look at the difference between the colour in the bottle and the colour of the nails!!!!


It's hard to believe it's the same polish...


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Neon-ish ;)

Colour: An orange-raspberry-red semi-neon ;) It's so hard to describe it because it changes depending on the light and what you wear. And it changes a lot in colour when it goes from wet to dry, but to the better if u ask me ;)

Possible dupe: Unique as far as I know.

Opacity: This is three coats. I guess u can get away with two if u also wear a top coat.

Drying time: Faster than average.

Formula: A bit thick but it's not hard to apply it.

Brush: Good. Nice and thick.

Durability: Good. Better than regular neons. I worked a full day with my hands as a florist and there's not a mark on my nails!

Shine: Dries semi-matte. I strongly recommend a top coat. I have one coat of Seche Vite and it looks like I've got raspberry jello on my nails! :) I love it!!! <3

Accurate colour, photo vs IRL: A tiny bit of less red IRL. More raspberryish ;)

Grade: 5++++/5
I LOVE THIS POLISH!!!!
LOVE IT, LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!!

1 comment:

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!