Tuesday 12 May 2015

White Lace on Pink nails

I rarely wear a polish without any nail art on it so I did this cute lace nail art on top of By K Happy Landings. A stamped lace pattern in white and then I dotted on tiny dots in gold.

The lace pattern is from a MoYou London plate in their Gothic Collection and I used Mundo des Unas White polish to print it. The dots are made with Essie Good As Gold.

By K Happy Landings has such a great glow to it and I didn't want to hide it too much so chose a sparse lace pattern. Quite happy with this manicure actually :)


How do you like my lace manicure?

7 comments:

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!