Monday 15 September 2014

Blog break

Just a short post to tell you that I'm going on a blog break on an indefinite period.

My life is both crazy busy and chaotic right now and blogging feels more like a must than a pleasure. A distinct sign to take a time-out.

My love for polishes is very much alive though and I will keep doing manicures and nail arts! If you still want to see them and comment on them you can find me at Instagram and Facebook.

At Instagram I'm @jezzlan and I've got my own page at Facebook called Little Miss Nailpolish.
I'm also on Twitter as @littlemissnailp but I'm best reached on the other two.
I really hope to see you there!

I won't say goodbye, instead I say - see you! Until then, take care my friends! <3

My cat Smilla <3

15 comments:

  1. Oh sweety, I hope everything is ok with you. We will keep in touch via Instagram, you won't escape me :D Take care and come back when you feel ready :*

    ReplyDelete
  2. No worries! Life for me right now is pretty busy with school and work but blogging is still fun and an outlet for me to be creative. Hopefully, we'll see you back and recharged!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I know what you mean, blogging isn't supposed to be a chore, it's supposed to be a fun place to share your passion with like minded people, hope you come back though, you will be missed. Take care and hopefully you'll get your blogging "mojo" back ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hoppas verkligen att allt är bra med dig. Ta hand om dig och vi finns här när du vill/orkar/kan komma tillbaka. Sköt om dig. Kram! <3

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ta hand om dig och samla energi så du kan komma tillbaka - kanske med lite mindre frekventa uppdateringar? Det skulle vara helt ok för mig. Jag förstår att du inte orkar blogga varje dag hur länge som helst, det tar ju mycket tid även om det är kul. Vi ses på Instagram!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Take care of yourself and come back when you'll feel in the mood to start blogging again... And, yes, I will miss you and I will surely follow you on Facebook :-) Beautiful cat! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Take care and see you when you get back :-) Cuddle to the cat :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. En epok är över :( Skittrist att du slutar blogga Lilla Lady men det viktigaste är att du mår bra! Ta nu hand om dej! Jag kommer att följa dej på insta forever and ever :D Puss och kram på dej så syns vi på lördag. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Neeej, kom tillbaka!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Klart att du ska pausa om du inte hinner och orkar med, att blogga ska vara kul. Ta hand om sig Jezzica så hörs vi på Insta och mailen och ses förhoppningsvis även IRL i höst:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. *Kram* Hoppas allt är bra med dig och att du är snart tillbaka :)

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!