Sunday 29 June 2014

Daisy Nails for Midsummer

For this Nail Art Sunday I want to show you my Midsummer manicure. I wanted to do something summerish and with the Swedish colors blue and yellow. However, it's really hard to balance blue and yellow so I decided to add some white too. It all ended up with a blooming stampicure in the shape of daisies which are a real midsummer flowers to me.

The base is the amazing Baker Street from Nails Inc. Then I used a white Depend Stamping polish (#6700) and MoYou London stamping plate Pro Collection XL-06. The final touch was to do yellow dots with Barry M Lemon Ice Cream in all the flowers.

The result was very good! They feel summerish and midsummerish ;) I got many comments at work which is always fun! Even though I felt that most customers didn't' believe me when I said that I've done them myself… Why are people so suspicious….?


How do you like my Daisy nails?

14 comments:

  1. These are cute! I love how the white and yellow colored daisies just pop off the blue here.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous mani <3 Totally in love with it. I have some MoYou stamping plates that I have to use but I always forget to do that when I do my manicures, shame on me :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Jag älskar dem, väldigt härliga och passar perfekt till en svensk midsommar. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Det ser alldeles fantastiskt ut! Smart drag att ta in vitt också!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Such a gorgeous stamping! Great color choice!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Åh va fint! Du har så rätt i att det är svårt att få ihop blått och gult så detta var en smart lösning :) Måste vara kul annars att ha ett sådant kundorienterat jobb när man gillar nail art, många som kan se ens kreationer.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This is stunning! Lovely use of colours :-)

    ReplyDelete
  8. They are beautiful indeed! :-) I don't know why your clients are so suspicious, maybe they just need some time to get used to your nail art manicures! :-) My clients don't have suspects anymore, they just enjoy and comment! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Snyggaste midsommarmanikyren NÅGONSIN!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Kan inte bli mycket mer svensk midsommar än så:)

    ReplyDelete
  11. These are so cute! I love it with thee bright blue background. I reminds me of fabric of a sun dress.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This is so pretty and fresh :D

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!