Sunday 18 May 2014

Moroccan Tiles Nails

I was really pleased with this manicure! No, more than pleased ;) Super excited more like! I never dreamt these would turn out so well! I was in a hurry and it was late and I just wanted to spice up my blue cream with something.

The base is the super pretty and fairly new Swagger from Picture Polish. Since I'm totally hooked on stamping I reached for MoYou plate Pro Collection-07 and a white stamping polish from Depend (#6700). After stamping I still felt it was missing something so I dug out my dotting tool and Orly Luxe. It turned out to be a good choice! ;) The result can be seen below. Hope you like it as much as I did!

I made them for today's Nail Art Sunday and they remind me of Maroccan tiles - hence the name of this manicure ;)


How do you like my Moroccan Tiles Manicure?

20 comments:

  1. This is lovely, I love the gold dots! They are perfect :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Du är så vansinnigt skicklig! Det här var helt ljuvligt vackert!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is amazing! Love those colors and the dots make it even better!:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. That creamy blue was beautiful enough, but that "little something" that you added made your nails look really super pretty! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. jupp! håller med om att det ser marocko ut! jättefint gjort!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Åååh va snyggt, förstår att du är nöjd! Du är verkligen skicklig!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Ser helt underbart ut! Vad använder du för "stämplare"? Jag är på jakt efter en riktigt mjuk, har du några tips? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Tack snälla! MoYou London's XL-stämpel med en vit stor stämpeldyna är riktigt mjuk och fantastiskt bra. Finns att beställa på deras hemsida.

      Delete
  8. Riktigt fint, mönstret är jättesnyggt och guld och blått ihop är alltid bra!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Otroligt tjusig effekt, mycket bra kombination!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hi doll, now I long for strong, sweetened mint tea and see myself lounged on cushions in a patio with a fountain - but no - I am perched on plastic seat in the tram on my way to work!!! This says all about it no? I think the best of the best manis from you section in my brain gets a little crowded - but you did it again, you show us a mani that floors me - viele Küsschen xxx

    ReplyDelete
  11. Åh va effektfullt! Guldprickarna tar det verkligen till en extra nivå, så fint!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Du är för bra helt enkelt. Magiskt!

    ReplyDelete
  13. These look amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. These look so so pretty! :)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Wow, amazing! Your stamping placement is just perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  16. Totally jealous of your stamping skills! I love how this turned out too! Very cute!!!

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!