Monday 30 December 2013

China Glaze Full Spectrum - swatches and review

New Years Eve is around the corner and here's an idea on what to wear on your nails tomorrow. This polish is the perfect party polish with all its glitter and shine!

Full Spectrum is surprisingly opaque. This is two coats.


GOOD TO KNOW:

Type of polish: Glitter.

Number of coats: Two.

Formula: Very good! Easy to apply even though it's a tiny bit thick.

Brush: Good! No complaints.

Top Coat: Yes. One coat of Seche Vite. Not super smooth with one coat.

Color accuracy in pictures: Accurate, but much more glittery irl! :)

Grade: 4++/5

This a beautiful glitter polish! I like the multicolored larger glitters in it but it leans a bit too much to pink to get a 5 from me ;) I will still use this polish again though :)

How do you like Full Spectrum?

5 comments:

  1. Ciao cara, this is Gorgeous! So festive indeed :) Looks wonderful on your nails. I'm going to play it a tad more discreet on my nails this NYE because my dress though is black, it has some really eye catching and some beads and sequins embroidered... Tomorrow I'll post what my colour will be :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Verkligen en bra kandidat till nyårsmanikyren!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Inget jag känner sug efter men det ser ganska fint ut...

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is just gorgeous!!! I need it! Now! :-)

    Christal
    LipstickAndPonytails

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!