A couple of days ago Kelsey at Polished Prescription sent me a nomination to the Sunshine Award and I was really happy to receive it! Sometimes the blogging gets a bit slow and that award was just what I needed to get that extra energy back in to my blogging! Thanks you so much Kelsey!! Do check out her blog with gorgeous polishes and awesome swatches here!
The rules for this award are easy and fun:
- Thank the person who nominated you! (Goes without saying in my book ;))
- Post the award logo on your blog
- Share 7 facts about yourself
- Nominate 5 or more blogs that inspire you
7 facts about myself:
1. I love cats in all shapes and sizes and I've had cats almost all my life. Right now I have a 10-year-old cat lady named Smilla and she is the apple of my eye!
2. I'm a florist and a florist teacher and I love and breathe flowers 24/7!
3. I used to be a keen hobby artist and paint oil paintings but now I mostly just paint my nails ;)
4. I've got an unhealthy addiction to Coca-Cola but on the other hand I don't drink coffee ;) (This is what I tell myself and yes it's called denial ;))
5. My boyfriend got me hooked on the British soap "Emmerdale" 14 years ago and I've seen every episode of it since then ;) It shows two 30-minute-episodes five days a week. You do the maths how much time I've spent watching this soap ;)
6. I'm a serious Anglophile and I must have been to England over 40 times by now! My first trip was when I was 12 years old and I remember it felt like coming home.
7. My favourite time of the year is Christmas and I love Christmas songs! I've got a looooong Christmas play list on Spotify and I'm not only playing it in december ;)
My Sunshine Award nominations:
Polished Marvels - Christine is an amazing blogger who writes the most fun and cheerful posts even though she's had the most tough time recently. She inspirers me with her courage and energy!
Polished Polyglot - Natalia shows the most wonderful swatches and nail art! She often takes part of nail art challenges and therefore pushes herself to make the most creative nail arts!
Colour it - Ann-Sofie is the most cheerful and positive blogger! She always takes the time to comment on other peoples blogs as well as writing thorough posts of her own!
Raggio di Luna Nails - Tatjana makes the most creative nail art! She's got an imagination out of this world! She also shows swatches of gorgeous nail polishes!
Gelic' nail art - Gelic' does amazing nail art and has the most incredibly long nails! She writes very up-beat posts and has aways something nice to say to everyone! She's a really feel-good-blogger!
Kelsey, thanks again for nominating me! <3