Sunday 14 April 2013

OpenSolaris Nail Art - swatches

When the theme for this Nail Art Sunday was released my initial thoughts were "I'm NOT joining! I'll never come up with something to fit this theme!". The theme for today is namely "Operating System".
I knew instantly that I didn't want to do Windows Nails - far to obviously for me! ;) and, as I said, I thought I'd never come up with another idea... But I did! And here it is: OpenSolaris Nails! :D I've changed the logo a bit but you can still see the similarity :) I hope you like them! I had a great time doing them! You know I love my dotticures! ;)

My source of inspiration! :)
I used the following polishes: (from left to right)
Barry M Matte White
OPI Dating a Royal
Catrice Planet Tokyo
Bourjois Bleu Fabuleux
Boots 17 Smoke Signal

You also need dotting tools in various sizes.
Then it's just to dot away! ;)
Finish off with a top coat. Done! :)

How do you like this dotticure?
Are you familiar with OpenSolaris? (I'm not) ;)

21 comments:

  1. Guuud va snyggt!Dy blir bara bättre å bättre på dotting :D Dessutom riktigt kul att dy valt nåt annat än Cp windows! "Don't be like the rest of them, Darling! " xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Jättesnyggt! Det passar verkligen till temat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Otroligt snyggt!! Det här var helt i min smak, både färger och mängden prickar och allt. Jag är förtjust!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Väldigt fint! Grönt och blått är så fint tillsammans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Väldigt fint, och dessutom en strålande matchning/tolkning av temat, full pott på den! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi sweetie, this is drop dead gorgeous - I love your Dotticures too <3!!! I hope you don't mind if this mani of yours will go to my Inspiration Board??? I hope you enjoy a wonderful Sunday - Puss xxx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Jättefint! Det här operativsystemet visste jag inte ens om att det fanns :P Se man lär sig inte bara om nagellack när man tittar runt på alla bloggar ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Toppen tolkning och väldigt fina färger tillsammans. Dessutom gör placeringen av prickarna det extra intressant:)

    ReplyDelete
  9. SÅ snyggt. Du har vekligen lyckats hur bra som helst med detta tema!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I liked it from the first moment I saw it and I didn't even know what it was... :-) Then I read the post and I think you did a wonderful job with this manicure! :-) This is something that I'll try to copy, looks great! :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. :-) Yesterday I made a manicure inspired by your manicure, it's not the exact copy, but it doesn't matter, I will surely link your blog when I publish my manicure because you gave me the idea! :-) I used white and greens and I love it :-)

      Delete
  11. Snyggt, både prickarna och färgerna!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Klockrent skulle jag säga! Perfekt tolkning som passade superbra på naglarna. Kan tom tänka mig denna i andra färger.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Article student loan is a social networking site since word of mouth has
    the potential to save up to $20 to $40 by using a loyalty program.



    Feel free to surf to my web blog - Private Student Loans for People

    ReplyDelete

Feel free to leave a comment but please be respectful :) Questions will be answered here as soon as possible. Spam will automatically not be published and/or deleted. Thank you for reading!